Junior Project Manager – We offer a job with a bite and a steep learning curve.
We are PRJCT WRKS, a growing project management company based in Amsterdam, specialized in creating top of the line interiors for renowned international brands and design studios around the globe.
We manage projects in a broad spectrum of architectural contexts from single construction projects to global retail roll-outs and everything in between. That’s what we do best. Servicing clients build their envisioned interiors by uniting forces and committing to a strict budget and timeline disciplinary.
We’re looking for a Junior Project Manager with a large degree of independence, a massive sense of curiosity and dose of control-freakiness.
We offer a steep learning curve and gaining experience in an environment of high skilled pro’s.
You are able to work with a large degree of independence and are not afraid to speak your mind and when you do this it is with clarity. You are proficient in Dutch and English (written and spoken) and familiar with keeping client relations more than good and have a keen eye to go from design to development. Degree in normality and basic intelligence is a pro, experience in store development isn’t.
Why Should You Apply?
- Steep learning curve
- Unbelievable cool colleagues
- Lots of independence and responsibility
- Possibility to globe trot!
- Write us an email with your cover letter and resume asap to email@example.com
- In your letter tell us about your experience and ambitions
- Wait for an invitation……..or a rejection, sorry
- Have a formal but fun interview and take it from there…….