We are always looking for people that fit well in our team! Feel free to email us at [email protected]
We are a unique project management firm based in Amsterdam, realizing high-quality interiors for leading brands and companies worldwide.
We work on interior projects in the broadest sense of the word; from a stand-alone location to managing a global store roll-out and everything in between.
What we are best at is unburdening our customers when building their concepts. We do this for brands like Calvin Klein, Filippa K, Rocycle, NIO, Daily Paper and many more…
Respect – it’s a two way street
Responsible – we’ll take the heat
Conscious – we’re aware of what’s going on
Honest and Direct – the Dutch Way
Courageous – we’re a gutsy bunch
Committed – we go the extra mile
We are looking for a Project Manager with a large degree of independence, a massive sense of curiosity and a bit of an obsession for process and detailing.
We offer a steep learning curve and opportunity to gain experience in an environment of high skilled pro’s and enthusiasts.
- A 3–5-year experienced project manager
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), all other languages are super welcome.
- Not afraid to speak your mind.
- Have a keen eye to go from design to development.
- Your thinking is process driven and you know how and when to anticipate.
- Pro-active and not afraid make (minor) mistakes.
- Working with design firms, general contractors and landlords
- Familiar with keeping client relations more than good.
- Willing to travel.
What's in it for you:
- Beautiful projects for great brands
- Great office location in Amsterdam
- A market conform salary plus holiday allowance.
- Great secondary perks such as a company laptop, phone, trainings, etc
- Unbelievably cool colleagues
- Great parties and drinks ;-)
- Write us an email with your cover letter and resume asap to [email protected]
- In your letter tell us about your experience and ambitions
- Wait for an invitation… or a rejection, sorry
- Have a formal but fun interview and take it from there...