(Junior) Project Manager – We offer a job with bite and a steep learning curve
We are a growing project management company based in Amsterdam. We work in interior construction for retail, hospitality and office environments around the globe. The Company: PRJCT WRKS is fast paced and has a proven track record of project managing store development projects from individual construction to regional and global rollouts and factory production processes for brands as, Calvin Klein, Isabel Marant, Tommy Hilfiger and The Athletes Foot.
The Position: We’re looking for a (Junior) Project Manager with a large degree of independence, a massive sense of curiosity and a dash of control freakiness.
We offer a steep learning curve and gaining experience in an environment of high skilled pro’s.
You: You are able to work with a large degree of independence and are not afraid to speak your mind and when you do this is with clarity. You are proficient in Dutch and English (written and spoken) and familiar with keeping client relations more than good and have a keen eye to go from design to development. Degree in normality and basic intelligence is a pro, experience in store development isn’t.
Why Should You Apply?
– Steep learning curve
– Great office location in Amsterdam
– Unbelievable cool colleagues
– Lots of independence and responsibility
– Possibility to globe trot!
1. Write us an email with your cover letter and resume asap to email@example.com
2. In your letter tell us about your experience and ambitions
3. Wait for an invitation……..or a rejection, sorry
4. Have a formal but fun interview and take it from there…….